- Ragnarok Origin is an enhanced mobile version of the popular MMORPG Ragnarok Online.
- The Korean version of the game was released in 2020.7, and was among the top grossing games on App Store and Google Play in Korea. The Japanese version was released in 2021.6 and was the best-performing mobile MMO game of 2021 in Japan. The North American version was released in 2021.11 and was one of the top grossing mobile MMO games during the 2021 holiday season in North America.
- Responsibilities: Product Ownedr, Senior Game Designer (Lead and manage the development and operation of the international versions. Designed and led the development of many key gameplay features in the game)
Below is a trailer of Ragnarok Origin.
- Monster Metropolis is a mobile RPG featuring city-building and monster battling elements.
- Responsibilities: Game Producer (Designed the game from scratch. Worked with a team of 15+ people and managed the whole project)
Below is a gameplay video of Monster Metropolis.
- Rising 3D is a shoot-em-up game for iOS and Android. It is the first 3D game in China’s mobile games market, has reached the #1 position on Apple App Store Top Paid Games (China) and stayed there for weeks.
- Responsibilities: Game Producer (managed the whole project and was responsible for the quality of the product)
Below is a trailer of Rising 3D.
Realm of Swords
- Realm of Swords is an iOS game that combines city-building and turn-based combat with a medieval-fantasy theme. It is Tencent’s first major mobile game targeting the western market.
- Responsibilities: Game Designer (Designed, implemented and tweaked most of the missions, battles and dialogs data. Acted as the key communicator between the U.S. and China teams in launching game on time. Involved in the marketing and PR campaign)
Below is a trailer of Realm of Swords.
The Grinns Tale
- The Grinns Tale is a browser game developed by Nexon. Let the Grinns take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Recruit a party of wacky cohorts, establish a base of operations so you can craft gear and produce battle supplies, and then venture up a mysterious Tower to fight monsters and discover the dark truth of your world.
- Between the engaging storyline, solid RPG mechanics and simple-to-learn gameplay, the game stood out amongst other social games because it felt fresh, original and (above all) fun. The game’s traffic seems to indicate players feel the same way, as it’s been gradually growing since it launched in late July 2012; currently, The Grinns Tale has 140,000 monthly active users and 20,000 daily active users. (quoted from InsideSocialGames)
- Responsibilities: Game Designer (Acted as a key contributor to the design by providing various design insights to the team and writing the Game Design Document. Implemented most of the mission and battle data. Drafted the items, recipes and equipment data)
Below are the intro movie of the game and a gameplay video.
- Petpet Park is a virtual pet website launched by Nickelodeon Kids & Family Virtual Worlds Group (formerly Neopets) in October 2008. It can be considered a browser-based MMO targeting kids 8~12 years old. CardCasters is a card battle game in Petpet Park. It is one of the most popular mini games and one of the biggest money makers in Petpet Park. I interned as a Game Designer at Nickelodeon Virtual Worlds Group from Sep. 2010 to Dec. 2010. A major part of my work was to help design and operate the 1st Annual CardCasters Tournament, which was the most important event for Petpet Park in Fall 2010.
- Responsibilities: Gamer Designer (Designed the card decks of the 7 bosses in the tournament. Helped test the decks in AI simulation and internal staff playtests to make sure the ramping worked well for the target audience. Helped organize the tournament by playing Game Master characters in the game)
Below is a trailer of CardCasters.